Your job and skill repository ready in 6 weeks and always up to date.
→ Structure, standardize and manage your job and skill data to meet each of your HR challenges today and tomorrow.
Reliable, sector-specific and customizable job and skill data.
An automatic update of these job data and enriched skills.
Market trends to strategically prepare your transformation.
Reference your skills to map them efficiently
- Automatically create your job and skill repository from your job list or import your existing repository.
- The Skillmapper takes care of enriching it with reliable and dynamic data sources.
- Enhance your repository with your job knowledge and that of your collaborators.
- Keep control over your repository by editing and customizing your data.
« Their unique algorithmic expertise in the processing of business data, skills and training has saved us valuable time »
Émilie Burel Head of development
Automate your career paths
- Automatically create career paths for each of your positions.
- Plan your training actions.
« The tailor-made Boostrs approach, based on mastering business data and skills, is really in line with what we were looking for »
Head of operational excellence & HR innovation
Anticipate the evolution of your jobs
- Benefit from trends for each of your jobs and skills.
- Analyze the data in your repository to make the right decisions.
« Boostrs has brought us a great expertise in the field of data around skills (reliability, trends…). We were able to verify and test the validity of the data provided by Boostrs as well as its comprehensiveness »
VP Organizational Agility
A DATA / CONSULTING APPROACH
Our partners turn your structured data into action.
In order to meet all of our clients’ needs, we combine our data expertise with that of leading HR consulting firms in the market.
As each organization is unique, these partnerships allow us to provide a tailored response to each of our clients by letting them benefit from our job and skill ontology.
OUR ASSET ?
We consolidate and analyze jobs and skills data from many sources
- From globally recognized repositories O*Net, ESCO, ROME, World Economic Forum, ILO…
- From Industry repositories from several sectors Public administration, pharmaceutical industry, transport, digital…
- Job trend data From academic research and a meta-analysis of employment websites.
European Classification of Skills/Competences, Qualifications and Occupations (ESCO) is an initiative Europe 2020 of the European Commission.
O*NET is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration, and developed by the National Center for O*NET Development.