Strategic Workforce Planning
Manage your jobs and skills data.
Shape the future of your company.
→ From strategic workforce planning to effective organizational design,
we support you.
Base your skills mapping on a standardized repository, enriched and updated automatically.
Take advantage of our consulting partnerships and turn the analysis of your jobs and skills data into concrete actions.
Integrate this data into your current HR solutions or manage it within our Skillmapper platform.
A common HR language to connect all your actions
○ Align all your key HR data on a common basis using a single “skills” language for all your HR processes (jobs, job descriptions, training, talent management).
A repository of jobs and skills standardized
○ Access all of the market’s repositories (ESCO, Onet, ILO, WEF) and a continuously updated database.
○ Link over 5,000 jobs with 15,000 normalized skills.
○ Your enriched and automatically updated jobs and skills repository will allow you to act strategically.
« As Global Head of HR Data and Analytics at Sanofi, I started working with Boostrs because I wanted to gain a deeper understanding and data-driven insight into the impact of automation on Sanofi’s jobs in a few business areas. The quality of the data provided was impressive and allowed us to better understand the implications on jobs and skills and thus shape our future actions.»
Global Head of HR Data & Analytics
Prospective data and market trends
○ Augment this data with our various scientific reference studies on the future of work: Automation and telecommuting indices, soft skills…
○ Get the market trends of your jobs and skills (tension, decline, emergence…).
Learning and career path
→ Identification of upskilling and reskilling needs
○ Once your repository is built, identify the training needs of your employees.
→ Automated career paths
○ Automatically generate career paths for each job within your organization.
○ Consider mobility plans for your employees and identify the missing skills to get there.
A dynamic SaaS platform and APIs
○ Visualize your data and quickly identify opportunities for your business.
○ Integrate your repository with your HR systems.
A DATA / CONSULTING APPROACH
Our partners turn your structured data into concrete actions.
In order to meet all of our clients’ needs, we combine our data expertise with that of leading HR consultancies in the market.
As each organization is unique, these partnerships allow us to provide a tailor-made response to each of our clients by giving them the benefit of our job and skills ontology.
The Skillmapper helps you manage the diverse HR challenges of your business.
○ Your jobs and skills repository ready in 6 weeks and always up to date.
○ The essential basis for a solid and sustainable skill map.
○ A platform to visualize the structure and all the analyses of your job and skill data.